Renovating your bathroom is a great investment in your home that provides immediate benefit to your lifestyle. Here you will find out how you can renovate your bathroom so that it becomes a stunning new feature in your home. At Local Bathroom Renovations Canberra we’ve renovated many bathrooms projects across Canberra and surrounding regions so please read on to see how we can add value to your property.
At Local Bathroom Renovations we strive to make the whole process of renovating your bathroom exciting and rewarding.
The process of renovating your bathroom begins with a “FREE on site Bathroom Renovation Consultation”.
We like to see your existing bathroom and discuss with you, your ideas and options about all the features you would like to include. We listen carefully to you to understand your preferences and your budget for your bathroom renovation. We have a vast knowledge on what you can and can’t do, which is a major factor when considering changes to your bathroom.
We give you practical advice on the types of fixtures and fittings which will work well in your bathroom, including the types of bathroom furniture such as vanities, cabinets, mirrors and so forth that will make your bathroom look great. Every aspect of your bathroom is discussed with you
The style of your bathroom is very important and is affected greatly by the fittings and tiles you choose. We can provide ideas on the features and borders you can use to create a stunning bathroom which compliments and adds tens of thousands of dollars in value to your home.
WHAT’S YOUR BUDGET?
Bathroom renovations in Canberra can vary greatly in price, depending on the size of the room, amount of tiling involved, how much plumbing is required and of course what type of fittings you choose. We understand that everyone’s budget is different. We will discuss this aspect of the project with you so that you can get an understanding of what can be done with different budget options.
We know that this may be the first time you have renovated and it can be difficult to get an understanding of costs. We are very experienced and can help you greatly in understanding what can be done with the budget you have available.
After the initial measure and consultation, we will often be able to give you some idea on price, however, it is usually necessary to return to the office for further cost checks, so that we give you a more accurate indication and in this case we will either post or email the quotation to you. Either way within a few days you will have all you need to make your decision.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF QUOTATION
Upon acceptance of your quotation we will discuss possible starting dates, and give you any further advice you require in choosing your fixtures and fittings.
3. THE SCHEDULE
- STAGE 1 – will involve disconnecting existing plumbing and any electricals. The bathroom will be dismantled, all fitting taken out, tiles removed from floor and walls etc.
- STAGE 2 – the licensed plumber will run all his pipe work for the new fittings. The licenced electrician will complete his prewiring for electricals
- STAGE 3 – walls will be relined and floors will be screeded or leveled
- STAGE 4 – hobs, bath frames and walls built, plus any other construction work required
- STAGE 5 – Two coats of waterproofing will be done
- STAGE 6 – Tiling and grouting
- STAGE 7 – Reconnection of plumbing & electrical
- STAGE 8 – Plastering and painting if required
- STAGE 9 – Fitting of all fixtures and final clean
- STAGE 10 – Shower screen and mirrors measured and fitted by a glazier
The above schedule is a guide for the average size bathroom but of course things may vary with each individual project.
- Our tradespeople are very neat and always clean up at the end of each day, all rubble & rubbish is taken care of.
- Unavoidably dust is a part of any renovation but we keep it to a minimum – we place drop sheets on the floor and take great care when working in your home.
5. OUR PROMISE
- Our mission is to create the best possible bathroom for you.
- Deliver on time in accordance with your requirements
- Communicate with you keeping you in the “loop” at all times
- In the unlikely event that a problem occurs due to our workmanship, we will rectify that problem at no cost to you.
- We want you to be thrilled with your new bathroom and we want you to tell your friends about it.
6. BOOK YOUR FREE BATHROOM RENOVATION CONSULTATION
If you would like to talk further with Local Bathroom Renovations Canberra to find out what’s involved in renovating your bathroom then please send us an email, fill in our Book a quote form or phone us on 0403 888 649 to discuss your bathroom renovation requirements.